Thursday, July 30, 2009

FREE DETERGENT

FREE Bottle of Wisk HE Laundry Detergent

by Tara Kuczykowski on July 30, 2009 · 18 comments

Would you like to have these great deals delivered right to your inbox? Subscribe to my email digest. Or if you use a feed reader, subscribe to my RSS feed! Thanks for visiting!

Free Wisk HE Laundry DetergentI can’t say that I’ve tried Wisk HE Laundry Detergent personally – I’m not one of the lucky mamas that have made the upgrade to a high efficiency washer yet, but I did sniff a bottle at BlogHer and it smelled good, LOL!

Luckily you don’t really need to hear my opinion on it anyhow, because you can get a FREE bottle to try it out for yourself. Just leave a comment on The Laundry Line Blog, and they’ll contact you to send it out.

I’m sure this one won’t last long, so hurry and leave your comment now!

No comments:

Post a Comment