Wednesday, July 1, 2009

TARGET

Red Plum: New $2 Target Degree Coupon + More!

One of my readers, Meredith, just alerted me to the fact that a new $2 Target Degree coupon is available on red Plum: Save $2/1 Degree Women Fine Fragrance deodorant or body mist! This is a HOT coupon and can be paired with the manufacturer coupon from the 5/17 Red plum insert to get a sweet deal... possibly FREE deodorant or body mist!

Thanks HIP2SAVE! from Lady Coupon

I went to Target as soon as I found out about the $2/1 Target coupon. This is what I did.
Pair it with the coupon from RedPlum 6/28 for the Buy 1 Degree Deo and Get 1 Free body mist.
Plus you can also use 6 coupons from here $1.00/1 Target printable to get a $1.00 off any Degree deo or body mist and also 3 coupons for .75/1 degree from RP 6/28
I received 3 degree deo's and 3 body mists plus a Gillette Body Wash 8.4fl oz on sale for $1.70 all for FREE. There was a coupon for $1 off anyone Gillette body wash but I didn't even have to use it! All-in-all it was a great trip to Target.
Got all items for FREE
Lady Coupon

No comments:

Post a Comment